Fan speed control can be set manually or automatically. On automatic the fan speed is determined by the concentration of VOCs sensed.
Status lights depict normal operation and service required.
Sensed VOC levels in parts per billion and parts per million are shown here along with safe levels as suggested by government regulatory agencies. Color coded for easy identification.
Innovative Labs provided a total solution for your air purification needs by using two unique catalytic technologies:
Photo Catalytic Purification- Indoor air environments with extreme levels of VOCs
Thermo Catalytic Purification- Indoor air environments with typical VOC levels.
With photo catalytic purification, air is continuously drawn into the air purifier where a strong UV light activates a long-lasting titanium dioxide photo catalytic reactor core, breaking down and destroying airborne biological contaminants, odors, pollutants and dangerous volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
With thermo catalytic purification, air is continuously drown into the air purifier where VOCs are broken down and destroyed. Thermo catalytic purification is unique to Innovative Labs, being energy efficient without the need of UV lights as an energy source.
At Innovative Labs we strive to make every air filter customized to your unique indoor air quality needs.
Our Air Purification Advantages
- Effectively removes many hazardous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Only one out of 17 leading air purifiers to satisfy CDC and NASA Metrics
- Reduces airborne biological contaminants
- Removes household odors
- Improves health by eliminating irritants to the lungs
- Enhances air quality
- Provides extremely high (90%) single pass destruction of VOCs
- Long Photocatalytic and Thermocatalytic core life
- Automatic or manual modes, for energy savings and quiet operation
- Low operating costs
- Filters and UV lamps are easily replaced through service doors
- No harmful ozone generation
Sonoma Breeze vs. Other Air Purifiers
|Function||Sonoma Breeze Models||High Energy UV Light||Active Carbon Filters||Electronic Air Cleaners||HEPA Filters||Standard Box Filters|
|Captures particles down to .3 microns|
|Captures airborne mold bio-aerosols|
|Captures and destroys odors|
|Captures and destroys chemical vapors|
|Does NOT generate ozone|
|Low operating cost|